Monday, April 6, 2009

More photos from Timberline Ranch Retreat




I love that the retreats give Kandice and I a chance for an extended visit. I don't like that we live so far apart.



Shadow puppets and a little graffitti on the pavement.



This time for the "Off to the Horse Races" game we were unable to get the regular horses, they were on strike due to the wild antics of the participants. So instead the mares from "My Little Pony" came to play with us. It was still a wild ride but lots of fun and laughter.


B-I-N-G-O!!! We played bingo with our layouts and used it as an incentive to get our layouts done. Way to go everyone, thanks for playing, I really enjoyed seeing all your creative layouts.


4 comments:

Jo said...

Hey there Missy, you posted that rather late (j/k)
It looks like it was another fabulous event! I cant wait till November!

hayleycreates said...

Still sad I missed it. Glad you had a great success!

Izzy said...

Great photos! TFS :) I had a great time at the retreat!

Kathy said...

Great photos Diane! I loved the BINGO game this year! Your retreat is always such a fun time! Thanks again! Can't wait for the next one!