Friday, April 10, 2009

Short weeks...

I find that short weeks fly by twice as fast.

Michael started playing baseball this week. He was orginally placed in a AA Rookie League and then on Tuesday we found out that he had been moved up to the AAA Minor League. He played his first game with the team without having practiced with them. I thought he did good considering these boys and girl are older and more experienced. His first at bat he struck out due to nerves. The second at bat he hit it to left field and did score a run. He had an error in the first inning in the field which led to a run being scored but again he was probably nervous. This year the rules are finally the same as regular baseball, 3 outs and stealing. This is going to be a great baseball season. Go Cardinals!!!

Basketball practice, Bowling and a Baseball game for Michael. We had the Scrapaholics coffee meeting on Wednesday night, Thursday was spring cleaning and paperwork. Thursday evening Michael and I decorated the house for Easter. I'm a little late decorating this year. Friday was family day and we went to see "Fast and the Furious" at the theatre. I love Vin Diesel.

Michael has batting pratice and a ball game on Saturday and the Easter Bunny will come on Sunday. Whew what a busy week. Spring is in full swing.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Jo said...

life sure does get busy at times doesnt it? but it all sounds good! Have a great Easter!!!

hayleycreates said...

Don't forget the smell the flowers Crazy Lady!

Izzy said...

"Hoppy Easter"! sounds like you're really busy, enjoy the weekend. Glad you got to see your movie!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Happy Easter!

Kathy said...

Happy Easter girlfriend! Sounds like busy just follows you!