
We are back from our 5th Timberline Ranch Retreat and it was fabulous. This is the layout that I got done on Friday night. I loved this picture the minute I saw it last year and new it needed to be Scrapped as a 8x12 photo, single page l/o. I love the way it turned out.
Today has been bowling unpacking, and catching up on the post paperwork from the weekend. I just uploaded the photo and thought I would sneek in a post. I best be getting back to work. I have more photos from the weekend and will post again later today.
Thanks for visiting :o)
2 comments:
Thanks again for such a fabulous weekend! I had a great time! I love the way this layout turned out too! Can't wait to see your photos. Check out my blog for more too :)
Great looking LO!
Post a Comment