Thursday, October 22, 2009

Let's Get Packing

Today is sure a turbulent Thursday, oh my! I have my lists ready and lots of things to do. This morning I was at my first stop of a long list of errands to run and noticed that I had a flat tire. I limped my truck home and set up the air compressor to fill the tire and see how fast it was going flat. I found a small piece of metal sticking out causing my problem. The leak wasn't too fast and so I drove to Costco to have the tire repaired. Not originally on the list to do but I could make time if I had to. When at Costco I was told it would be 3.5 hours before they could fix my tire and that I wasn't allowed to leave I would have to sit there and wait. I do like to shop at Costco but I don't think I could spending 3.5 hours shopping. I pleaded my case of having to pack and run errands before my trip tomorrow and the fact that I had to pick up my child before that but with no sympathy I drove my leaking truck home. :o(

DH will fix it for me when he gets home one way or another.

I have already started packing for this weekend's Crop 4 Kids Retreat in Abbotsford.  I'm going to be really organized and get alot accomplished this weekend. I love it when a plan comes together.

I was flipping through a few photos today and found this one of Oscar and I. We had a lot of fun dog-sitting him for the Thansgiving Weekend.




Have a great weekend and do something Creative!

ScrappeeDiane :o)

4 comments:

Jo said...

I haven't begun to get ready ... maybe tommorrow ... i still dont know what i want to work on

laterg8r said...

awesome that you are getting things done!

costco clearly sucks! can't believe they wouldn't help you out! glad your dh can though!

can't wait for today to START already!!!

Izzy said...

Bummer about the tire, that really is bad customer service on costo's part!

I'm packed... ready to roll.

See ya later! I've got STELLA!

Kathy said...

Love this photo of you Diane! Costco is usually so good, I'm sorry to hear they gave you such a hard time!