Sunday, May 3, 2009

May is here

Here is a photo of my lonely tulip that finally opened in my garden.

Happy Birthday Robin, in celebration we had our favourite lemon danishes as a treat.

Friday night Michael's basketball team received their first loss ever. It was a hard fought battle and they almost won but in the end they ran out of steam. The score was 40 - 38.

Saturday was an all day fundraiser crop for the "Relay for Life". It was great to meet all these creative ladies and we had lots of fun together. I created another Disney layout which I will post of photo of soon.

Saturday night was the Canucks Hockey game and then straight to bed for some reading and a long restful night.

Sunday, Michael had a baseball game and they won 9-4, they are still undefeated. The team is really gelling well and they are looking good. The game is really enjoyable and can be a bit of a nail bitter.
All weekend long I have been trying to participate in the online crop over at The Paper Passion. I have finally finshed one of the challenges and here it is. I had to use these five items: 1) the colour purple 2) journaling strips 3) an altered edge 4) three pictures and 5) rub-ons.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a Great Day :o)

5 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Nice LO. Isn't it great that finally all the flowers are starting to bloom.

Izzy said...

Great LO! sounds like you had a busy weekend ;)

hayleycreates said...

Man and I thought I had a busy weekend... I've got nothing on you lady! But when do I ever! =)
Love the Layout!!

Jo said...

lovely lo Diane! Hope your busy weekend was also full of fun ... and hey, that tulip needs some tulip buddies for next year :)

Kathy said...

Wow! What a close game for Michael! He must be some athlete! Good for him! Love your LO!