The other day I received this precious little Gnome from my friend Kandice.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
I have been actively looking for a Gnome to hang with.
I almost bought one at an antique shop just off the I-5
in Washington State last month.
The only thing that stopped me was its size.
It was just too big to tuck into my camera bag
and take on the road with me.
This little guy is just the right size (4" tall)
to carry with me on all sorts of adventures
and to capture with my camera lens.
I'm sure a mini album will be in the works very soon.

4 comments:
I'm honored to be in the ranks of best gift ever!!! I'm happy to have found something that makes you smile xo
a roaming gnome!!!! many happy travels to the both of you!!!
LOL! glad you finally have your Gnomey! can't wait to see the mini album :)
Cute! And ..how appropriate that it is a Travelocity Gnome...he LOVES to travel just like you!!
Post a Comment