Sunday, December 4, 2011

Deck the Halls

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly
Fa La La La La La La....


This sweet elf basket was a little gift from Izzy.
It came filled with Christmas bath goodies which I enjoyed last night.

This is the first year that Michael is tall enough to put the Angel on the tree.
My baby is getting so big. Sniff Sniff.
My ornaments come from various people and places but all come with memories.
This snowman ball is one of my favs and it was given to me by my Mom.
Miss you Mom.

This beautiful ornament was hand crafted by Kandice using an egg shell.
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

Here is small assortment of the Snowmen I collect.

Hope your homes are being decorated with the magic and memories of
Christmas' past and present.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oooooh, love your snowman collection Diane and the snowman ball from your mom has such a happy face! I'm sure he makes you smile every time you look at him :)

jingle, jingle, jingle...