Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.
May you be blessed along your journey in life.

This weekend I have spent time creating, renovating, organizing and a wee bit of housework because I just HAD TO! Here are a few of my creations.

My organizing project was to take a bin (12x12x2) full of ribbon and transfer it onto bobbins and expand my ribbon cases from 4 to 6. Holy Crap...that is alot of ribbon. I think the next 100 layouts must include ribbon. LOL! It was so exciting to have an empty container at the end but I just can't decide what to use it for. Maybe you can help me decide? A) I could put all my thickers into it, right now my thickers are taking a beating stuffed in the hanging file folders I'm currently using, B) I could put kits that I have put together for Retreats or All Day Crops, or C) I could put pattern paper into it so that I can reduce the amount of paper that is on my table in Studio "D".

My renovating project is turning my office into Studio "D". I hope it will be completed in the next few weeks. I have taken a few before photos and then will match them up with the after photos to show you all the transformation. Stay tuned...



1 comment:

Jo said...

lovely creations Diane ... sounds like you had a productive weekend!