We are back from the Tulip Basketball Tournament in and around Burlington, Washington. Overall it was a good trip, the boys took 8th out of 21 teams in his division. They worked very hard and were very excited at the end when they got a team trophy. (photo to follow)
Baseball has just started and it is fast and furious already. The team has been chosen for a tournament at Little Mountain in Vancouver in a few weeks. Sure hope it is a nice weekend. I love baseball in the nice weather. It's not so hot in lousy weather. LOL
I did very little shopping while away this weekend, it was all about Michael. I almost got a new pair of shoes but in the end I talked myself out of them. I might have to go back though because I can't stop thinking about them. LOL Mike got a LeBron James Jersey, under armour for the cold practices, a slip n slide for the summer and a MOST Awesome Cookie Monster t-shirt that I just can't wait to do a layout with. And with his own money he collected some Basketball Cards.
Well I'm off to bed as 4:25am comes very early. Hope you have a great week :o)
Thanks for stopping by, I really do appreciate it.
1 comment:
Glad you had a great weekend! and WHAT? YOU didn't buy shoes? I'm stunned, just stunned! LOL
Post a Comment