HAPPY NEW YEAR, WORLD!!!
What a beautiful day, the snow still lays on the grass and the sun is shining brightly. Being who I am I wanted to create a challenge for myself this year. I'm going to post a Quote every day. I really love listening to what people say and what people have said over the years. So every day on my Blog "Smile Everyday" I'm going to leave a quote that has meant something to me. I'm hoping some of you will follow along and if you have a favourite quote you love please share it in the comments.
Rules = Post a quote everyday, must be a word or group of words that were heard or seen from someone else or on something else that inspired me. Simple
QOTD = "Do unto others, as you would have others do unto you" unkown
Have a GREAT year!
Hugs, Diane

3 comments:
I doubt i can play everyday but i will post them when i remember them.
My fav quote came from my daughter when she was young "I have girly parts". I just love that.
Wonderful idea diane ... i love quotes ... here's my fave!
Happy New Year to you!
Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.
Henry Van Dyke
A smile will gain you ten more years of life.
Chinese Proverb
Post a Comment