Saturday, June 12, 2010

May 30, 2010

This super cute post-it note holder was one of the Make n Takes at Pick of the Patch for their Crop for Kids All Day Fundraiser Crop today,  June 12, 2010. If you have time to make one today, you should stop by.


Here is a photo I took of my little ball player. I thought I wou explain why I'm so far behind in my project 365 postings. I have been spending alot of time at the baseball field supporting my son's love of the game. I know that I will get caught up soon and thanks for your patience. I appreciate my friends who take the time to stop by and see what is happening on my little blog. ((hugs))


Have a happy weekend, smile lots and don't forget the sunscreen!

3 comments:

Jo said...

your little baseball player isnt so little anymore ... I am glad you are having fun supporting Michael! It was fun to see you today, even for the few minutes that you were around!

Izzy said...

it was great to see you on Saturday! love the photo of "your little guy" who is not so little anymore!

Kathy said...

What a fabulous photo of Michael!! How wonderful that your little guy has found his passion! Can't wait to see the layout!