Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We're Back

Here is the farthest stop we made, Hoover Dam, Nevada.

We had a great road trip and I look forward to uploading and posting many of the photos I took.
In total we drove exactly 6,000 kms from start to finish over 14 days.

Now it is time to get ready for this weekend's Scrapbooking Retreat at
Timberline Ranch. I'm so wanting to dive in and "GetCreative"
But what to work on, oh the decisions are always so difficult for me.
How do you decide what to work on at a Weekend Retreat???

5 comments:

Sue said...

we could do a fund raiser guessing how many photos you took on this trip!!! LOL
Can't wait for the weekend!

Jo said...

Welcome back! I hope you all had a great time ... my suggestion ...scrap the photos that you want to post to your blog and subsequently your coffee table book!

Izzy said...

Welcome home! can't wait to see the photos and hear all about the trip.
How do I decide what to work on?.... hmm, I usually look at my scrap area and decided what's in progress and needs completing, also any swaps that I need to get done!

Kathy said...

Welcome back! I've been wondering where you've been. Great family photo Diane! Looking forward to seeing your photos.

I'm really going to miss you and all the girls this weekend :( Have a super fabulous time. This time, I hope you'll get to have a lot more scrappin time. I'm crossing my fingers you'll be hosting another one in November! That'll give me a lot of time to decide what I'm going to work on lol HAVE FUN GIRLFRIEND! Hugs!

laterg8r said...

you busy busy lady :D

love the pic :D