It has been a very full week. Michael had tryouts for the Select Soccer Team, he did his best but unfortunately he didn't make it this year. I'm sure he will have fun playing Soccer in the Fall on his House Team. Continue to work to hard Mikey and maybe next year will be your turn.
Michael got his 2nd term report card on Thursday and I'm so proud to say that all his hard work this year is starting to pay off and his grades have improved drastically. I'm so proud of you.
Friday night we had a sleep over with Michael's buddy Evan and then on Saturday it was the Soccer Wind Up Party. They went to Poco Bowl for the party and trophy presentations.
Today I'm going scrapbooking with my buddies from the Scrapaholics down at Pick of the Patch. I'm in over drive these days trying to get ahead of my Project 365 to keep me covered over the next few weeks when I'll have no time to scrapbook. Today I'm hoping to get some cards made and a few layouts done.
My next big scrapbooking day will be the Timberline Ranch Retreat April 9 - 11, 2010.
I'm so looking forward to this retreat.
Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for stopping by :o)

2 comments:
you've been doing a great job of this diane :D
I'm loving your Christmas album! Very cute! Congratulations Michael on working so hard to get such a great report card! That's awesome! Have fun playing soccer this fall. Emily is playing on her house team again too :)
Post a Comment