Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22, 2010


This layout is done as an entry into my Friend Jo's Circle Journal.
She asked the question, "Things My Mother Lied About"?

It was fun to scrapbook this photo with my Mom, thanks Jo. 
 I'm sure miss my Mom, I can't believe it has been almost 2 years since I lost her.
I hate the empty space it leaves in my heart.
If your Mom is near please give her an extra hug for me.

4 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I'll be sure to tell my mom you said I need to give her a hug :)
Can't wait to see the journal.

You are amazing...all these projects you are completing!

Anonymous said...

this is wonderful... sorry for your loss, I lost my dad 10 years ago and still have that hole.

Jo said...

Thanks for your work on my cj. loved your entry!

laterg8r said...

so sorry about your mom.