Saturday, October 31, 2009

October Photo Hunt #4


I took on this challenge and here are my photos.


1. A Fall Activity


2. A Fall Treat


3. A Harvest


4. Leaves


5. Fall Colours


6. Something Orange


7. Something Spooky


8. A Cemetary


9. A Costume


10. A Black & White Photo


11. A Critter


12. Symmetry


13. Contrast


14. Texture


15. A Logo/Mascot


16. Something Neon


17. Something Inspiring


18. Something Entertaining


19. Something Fast


20. Something Slow

Won't you join me for this fun challenge next month?

14 comments:

hayleycreates said...

FABULOUS photos Diane!!!

b said...

Nice job. Like the contrast shot. B.

Always Faith said...

nice! the black and white rocked and something slow made me giggle. =)

laterg8r said...

my fave is the soccer ball in the air - great pics diane :D

Carolyn Ford said...

I also love the air born black and white soccer ball!

Jo said...

I will totally join you in this if you do it again ... i just need the list or the linky or the whatevers :)

Michelle said...

Ewww....creepy critter shot. :) Great job on the photo hunt. It is so much fun to see what everyone comes up with.

Izzy said...

Fabulous! love the photos :) I even recognize some of the food! LOL

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Great job, Diane! You had a lot of really great shots. Stay tuned for my favorites!

Anonymous said...

these are great! And that food all looks yummy!

Krisu said...

very nice collection! My favs are 3, 10 and 20.
Have a nice day :)

kayerj said...

texture was my favorite. You’re hunt results were wonderful. Here’s my hunt hope you can stop by!

Timo said...

An excellent hunt! Liked best spooky - reminds me of Wednesday in Addams family. :-)

Thanks for visiting my collection!

Sue said...

Great shots Di! I am so happy you joined in...wasn't it a blast?
I think I will put my pics on my blog too...not just the Flickr link...was rushing away on vacation so went the fastest route!
Sue