Monday, October 19, 2009

Have you seen Stacy lately?

One person that has helped me through many hurdles in scrapbooking has been Stacy Julian. I just love her and find that I'm always looking forward to reading what she has to say. Most of the time I can totally relate it back to my life and my scrapbooking life. Stacy has recently set up a new website and blog and she is giving away this fabulous new tool for making your own brads from Imaginisce. Everyone can enter by going to Stacy's Blog. Please help spead the word and the love. She has a new giveaway each week for those of you who like the "free" stuff.



Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by.

ScrappeeDiane :o)

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

thanks for sharing diane, i'll head right over :D

Jo said...

oh i tried that tool at creative expo, made 2 paper brads and 2 fabric brads. pretty cool!