I hope so too.
i'm sure she is diane :D
I'm sure she is too Diane. What a beautiful LO and you look so much like mom! Hugs to you girlfriend!
She is Diane ... and smiling down on you :)
You just know she was smiling down on you while you ate that Fillet o' Fish ;)
What a lovely layout Diane - your Mom is definitely an Angel - she gave us the incredible gift of YOU!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I hope so too.
i'm sure she is diane :D
I'm sure she is too Diane. What a beautiful LO and you look so much like mom! Hugs to you girlfriend!
She is Diane ... and smiling down on you :)
You just know she was smiling down on you while you ate that Fillet o' Fish ;)
What a lovely layout Diane - your Mom is definitely an Angel - she gave us the incredible gift of YOU!
Post a Comment