Michael had a great game tonight. He hit 2 for 2 with one being a double to centre field. He also made two plays one with a catch at 2nd base to call out the runner and the 2nd was catching a grounder at 3rd and throwing it to first to get the 3rd out and end the game. He really put in a great effort today. I'm very proud of my little ball player.

I found another hour today to complete a layout using another recipe. I'm sure loving this Scrapping by Recipes. This layout's recipe was: Red, White & Blue, Scallops, Stars, two different fonts.

3 comments:
sounds like you have a little superstar in the making there!!
Love the page too. Sketches make life so easy! :-)
WTG Michael!! woo hoo! great photos. love the layout too.
Love that first photo of Michael! Sounds like he had a fabulous game and you two had a lot of fun too! WTG Michael!
Post a Comment