What new system you ask? The one where in my scrapbooking area I pick something up because it doesn't have a permanent home yet and instead of trying to find it a permanent home I use it on a scrapbook page without too much over-thinking. Look I did 4 layouts yesterday in a few hours of clean up.




All my cleaned up bits are now housed on completed pages which are filed in their appropriate albums. Ohh!!! organization excites me. LOL
I'm so upper right hand quadrant, eh Kandice :o)
6 comments:
Looking Good Diane!! Great Layouts...and what a neat system. I'm so not disciplined to pull that one off.
Look at you go girl! Congratulations on your new system! Sounds like it's working for you too, great layouts and less stuff to put away! Love your layouts Diane!
It is worth your effort so long as they look good to you. trust this new system is neat and tidy. Well done and keep it up your good work.
Super idea Diane!
Good for you. I should do that too! I've got lots of bits and pieces laying around. I should just pick some of it up and use it!
Great layouts! it was nice to see you for awhile on sunday :)
Post a Comment