Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baseball Bruiser

Michael's first black eye. During his Baseball practice on Monday night he miss the pop fly with his glove and caught it with his beautiful face. Here is a timeline of the bruising.

This photo was taken 1 hour after the accident. Monday 8pm

This photo was taken 14 hours after the accident. Tuesday 8am

This photo was taken 39 hours after the accident. Tuesday 9pm
What a trooper Michael has been, he still went to his Soccer try-outs and Basketball practice yesterday. I can't wait to scrapbook the page.
P.S. I did ask if he was alright before I started flashing the camera bulbs. LOL

5 comments:

Jo said...

talking about Scrapping made easy ... you already have the photos, title, journalling and a bonus timeline ... all you need is the actual layout! He's quite the little trouper!!!

hayleycreates said...

OMG! Dude! Way to take one for the team! Give'm a high five for me! Nice Shiner!!! I'm happy to hear it's just a bruise and nothing more. PHEW!
That should be a very fun L/O indeed.

Sue C said...

Oh my gosh - what a change over time!
I'm glad Michael is ok, can't wait to see the scrapbook page on this event.

Izzy said...

OMG! Michael.. you poor thing. Tell him I'd milk this for all it's worth, and he's quite the trooper :)

Kathy said...

OUCH! Poor Michael! That's one helluva shiner! Got any purple paper to match that bruise Diane?

Seriously...glad you're ok Michael! You're a true scrappin mom Diane...way to document and save this memory!