What a fun full weekend. On Saturday night I had the priviledge of answering the phones on the Variety Show of Hearts Telethon. This was my first year and I was surprised when I found out that I would be on stage. Here I thought I would be in the backroom. I took some great donations from some very generous British Columbians. I was very happy to see that in stretched economic times people were able to still raise the bar and donate over 8.3 million dollars for kids in need.
Sunday was a great day too, I spent the first half with my friends at the monthly Scrapaholics Crop. This event was at the Pick of the Patch store. I was able to get one time consuming double page layout done as well as chat with friends. I will post a photo tomorrow.
I came home mid-afternoon and watched the Daytona 500 with my boys. The race was shortened due to rain which made for a disappointing finish. I like that Matt Kenseth won but I would have rather seen them race to the finish. There were lots of crashes and heated moments that added to the excitement.
The season has begun, The Amazing Race, is back!!! I love this show. I can't believe some of the stunts they have to perform. Last night they had to bungee jump head first on the 2nd longest bungee jump in the world. Yikes!!! Don't think I could do it.
Today was bowling and shopping with my dh. Tonight I have started filling my suitcase, I'm worried it won't all fit with the plan I have created. We may have to move to Plan "B". Does anyone know what Plan "B" is?
4 comments:
Didn't anyone ever tell you that Plan B is everything that Plan A isn't?? I know you're going to have a great time. Now take out half the clothes you've packed, and you'll have the right amount.
Plan B - take out half of the clothes and buy the rest on the trip! LOL :) No? okay.. take a second suitcase!
You better leave lots of room for all those goodies you will be bringing back!
Plan B? Get Izzy to stuff your extra stuff in her perfectly organized suitcase? lol
Sounds like you've had a busy week! It'll be nice for you to sit back on the cruise ship and relax! Have fun!
Post a Comment