After going to Colony Farms on Saturday for my first official photo shoot where my card was in my camera (snicker, snicker). I'm looking for more places to visit with my camera. Where is your most favourite scenic place to take pictures? Let me know via a comment on this blog before the end of Thursday and your name will be entered into a random draw for a prize.
5 comments:
Other than Valdes Island ;) I think I really enjoy taking photos down at Granville Island, in Stanley Park, at Whistler & at Jericho Beach.
I was just on the Oregon Coast and it was great taking picutres of the family when the sun was setting, the tide was going out, there was a slight mist and you could see the reflection of the kids on the sand. Wow it was so surreal. I just kept shooting pictures till it was dark. Now I have to scrap them all.
In the lower mainland, I'd have to say Steveston, lots of neat old fashioned store fronts, the waterfront with all the boats, the dyke and ocean, the waterpark & playground...lots of variety all in the same place!
My favourite spot to take photos is down at Granville Island and along the beaches. I love all the bright colours in Granville Island and the beautiful view of the mountains and sailboats out in the bay along the seawall.
Granville Island ... but try Burnaby Mountain for some sunset shots ... also great for night skyline, snow pics, autumn pics and well pics!
Post a Comment